Disinfectant Surface Spray
Living Jungle Disinfectant has a pH of 5.5 which means it is safe and without irritation when in contact with hand and skin. It’s used to sanitize the air, bodywear, fabrics, furniture & surfaces. It is alcohol-free and needs to be rubbed dry before having direct contact with food. Spray in a fine mist is recommended.
Tea Tree Oil – Natural Antimicrobial
per bottle 5L
* Above price inclusive 6% GST.
With the advent of viruses being a major cause of concern, Living Jungle has developed a disinfectant that is able to eliminate 99.99% of bacteria as well as inactive certain viruses including the coronavirus.
Form : Liquid
Colour : Clear, Transparent
Odour : Mild
pH : 5 to 6
S.G. at 20 C, 1.00 +/- 0.02
• 1 x 5 Litre
Up to 24 months in unopened containers. Store in a cool dry place away from direct sunlight. Always ensure the bottle is capped after use.
• 99.99% of germs free
• Protect your family from bacteria & viruses
• Sanitize the air, clothes, fabrics, furniture, machines & surfaces
• Follow WHO guidelines to inactivate a range of viruses especially coronavirus
• Non-toxic and food safe
• Fragrance free
• Non alcohol & Non flammable
• Spray evenly on cleaned surface with a fine amount of liquid
• Allow 5 to 10 minutes contact time
• No water rinsing is required
• Ready to use. No dilution is required
Start with a patch test on an invisible portion of your leg or arm, such as behind your knee or inside your elbow. If that application produces no reaction within 24 hours, it's time to assess how the product will perform.