- It is a mild natural source of energy that can activate our cells and enhance blood flow and give nutrition as well.
- Balancing hormone and acid base content and alkaline in our body
- Provide nutrients in the formation of blood to increase oxygen levels and increase the number of red blood cells. Good for blood circulation “Outstanding research revealed that the chemical structure of chlorophyll is similar to human red blood cells except for the center atom of human red blood cell is iron and in chlorophyll it is magnesium. therefore it is helpful to take chlorophyll for blood loss through child-birth, through injury or blood donation ”— Dr. Richard willstatter & Dr fisher
- It efficiently delivers magnesium and helps the blood in carrying the much needed oxygen to all cells and tissues. Good for the healing process.
- The chlorophyll in mulberry contains antioxidants, which can help reduce free radicals in our body
- A good supplement for diabetes Remove toxins from the body ( “Nature’s Cleanser” ) provides nutrients for healthy blood to increase the oxygen level and red blood count.
- Neutralizing the pollution that we breathe in and intake every day. Improving oral health.- a good supplement for smokers
- As an anti-cancer, because it can inhibit cancer cell growth and prevent cancer. Dr. Richard Willstatter and Dr. Hans Fisher have in 1915 and 1930 respectively received the Nobel Prize in Medicine and Chemistry for discovering the molecular structure of human red blood cells and chlorophyll. Due to this, chlorophyll is shown to promote cell regeneration and reproduction as well as assist in building up the immune system.
- Cleanses Body of Pesticides and Drug Residue Toxins Nutritionist Prof. Bernard Jensen pointed out that chlorophyll is effective in reducing toxin caused by pesticides and drug residue by purging them from the body Nature cleanses and purifies the body system very slowly .we mush patient and take chlorophyll consistently. wonder drugs although offer speedy relief, seldom cures and we will have side effects and drug accumulation follows” “ chlorophyll can remove toxins from pesticides and drug residues as well as other waste materials, from our body ”. the healing power of chlorophyll ”
- Maintains good health of the blood and balances internal organs and systems within the body
- Helps blood glucose, manufactures blood, promotes good circulation of blood
- It is good for eye cells and improves eyesight.
- Smooth bowel movements, relieve diarrhea, constipation, and hemorrhoids
- Detoxifies relieves hypersensitivity and inflammation of the skin
- Relieves body odor, bromhidrosis, bad breath and gassing
- Improves appetite, physique, physical strength and memory
- Reduces workload of the kidney s, suitable for those on long term medication
LJMS Chlorophyll is rich in:
Zinc – Zinc combines with vitamin A to promote good health Selenium – Protects and energizes body cells Vitamin E – Anti-ageing, nourishes the skin and keeps the brain active Vitamin C – Increases alertness and possesses anti-cancer properties Vitamin A – Strengthens the heart function and improves vision Other nutrients include protein, biotin, folic acid, pantothenic acid, and minerals such as calcium, cobalt, chromium, phosphorus, silicon, potassium, manganese, magnesium, and iron.